Even with hurdles, roadblocks, detours, and delays! We think delays are a setback. On the contrary, this is a time of lessons—especially in times of transitions. Lessons get you there. Yet often, transitions feel like delays. Right now, many of you are in life transitions. God is all about you becoming the you you were meant to be. What do you do to prepare yourself for the transition? Let me take you a little bit deeper into this. Hop onto the podcast and we will go further into your world of becoming the you you were meant to be!
- Kids At Risk Action Demonstrates how Trauma Impacts Children and how Traumatized Children Impact our Communities
- RELEASE: Holly K. Dunn of Sole Survivor was a Featured Author for the Junior League of Richmond 73rd Annual Book and Author Event Held in Richmond, Virginia.
- Chosen Generation Features Author Laura Vivian – Cosby Trial, Assault across the nation
- RELEASE: Linda Breitman, Author of “The Real You”, States, “If I Could Crawl Inside Your Mind for 24 Hours Would I Have a Good Day?”
- Laura Vivian is on the front lines and is a conqueror when it comes to fighting the abuse of children.